Changelog for Abilian Core¶
- refactored abilian.core.entities, abilian.core.subjects. New module abilian.core.models containing modules: base, subjects, owned.
- Fixed or cleaned up dependencies.
- Fixed setupwizard.
- Update some dependencies
- Added login/logout via JSON api
- Added ‘createuser’ command
- added jinja extension to collect JS snippets during page generation and put them at end of document (“deferred”)
- Added Flask-Migrate
- Redesigned indexing:
- single whoosh index for all objects
- search results page do not need anymore to fetch actual object from database
- index security information, used for filtering search results
- Added “reindex” shell command
- Initial release.