Changelog for Abilian Core¶
Design / UI¶
- Navbar is now non-fluid.
- Upgrade Jinja to 2.8 and Babel to 2.0
- Fixed image cropping.
Another release because there was a version number issue with the previous one.
Bugfixes / cleanup¶
- Replace Scribe by CKEditor for better IE compatibility.
- Smaller bug fixes and code cleanups
- Object level permissions
- Add “meta” properties to entities
- Attached files to entities
- More flexible search filters
- Tag engine (alpha)
Fixes / cleanup¶
- JS: Upate ravenjs, requirejs, bootbox, jquery, scribe
- default user avatar is now a circle with their last name initial (#12)
- add PRIVATE_SITE, app, blueprint and endpoint access controller registration
- Better handling of CSRF failures
- add dynamic row widget js
- js: add datatable advanced search
- CSS (Bootstrap) fixes
- Permissions fixes
- Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.4
- Updated flask-login to 0.2.11
- Updated Sentry JS code to 1.1.18
- updated Select2 to 3.5.2
- enhanced fields and widgets
- set default SQLALCHEMY_POOL_RECYCLE to 30 minutes
- Users admin panel: fix roles not set; fix all assignable roles not listed; fix cannot set password during user creation.
- Minor bugfixes
- Minor bugfixes
- Added a virus scanner.
- Changed the WYSIWYG editor to Scribe.
- Deprecated the @templated decorator (will be removed in 0.4.0).
- Build: Use pbr to simplify setup.py.
- Dependencies: moved deps to ./requirements.txt + cleanup / update.
- Testing: Tox and Travis config updates.
- Testing: Run tests under Vagrant.
- QA: Fixed many pyflakes warnings.
- Too long to list.
- refactored abilian.core.entities, abilian.core.subjects. New module abilian.core.models containing modules: base, subjects, owned.
- Fixed or cleaned up dependencies.
- Fixed setupwizard.
- added config value: BABEL_ACCEPT_LANGUAGES, to limit supported languages and change order during negociation
- Switched CSS to LESS.
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Update some dependencies
- Added login/logout via JSON api
- Added ‘createuser’ command
- added jinja extension to collect JS snippets during page generation and put them at end of document (“deferred”)
- Added Flask-Migrate
- Redesigned indexing:
- single whoosh index for all objects
- search results page do not need anymore to fetch actual object from database
- index security information, used for filtering search results
- Added “reindex” shell command
- Initial release.